Thursday, October 27, 2016

Baby, I'm a dreamer

In my sweet, sweet, little crazy head...I have a list of things I would like to do before I kick the bucket.  My favorite reality tv show was about these privilege white dudes going around and completing random tasks before they died while fulfilling other people's dreams as well.  If anyone knows anyone who could give me THAT job, that would be great. 

ANYWAY, one of my dreams is FRIENDSGIVING!  In my head this is what it will look like:

 



In reality it will probably look like this:





So, we are going forward anyway.  John's saying the bugs will be horrible and we need to do this all inside.  In the meantime, I'm doing my best to keep my expectations in check while still trying to make things look cute.  We will see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment