Friday, December 16, 2016

Simonis Christmas (2 days out)

This is a small snapshot of what we need to take and still have yet to pack for our family survival and sanity on this trip.  The rest of the list is in John's head, and John makes sure it's all taken care of.  I let him do his thing in that regard, and he never lets me down.  He takes care of the logistics.  I write/blog/skip through flowers.  This is our relationship.

To Pack (Not Completed List)


Carry on Cold Weather Bag
John: Hat, jacket, gloves, scarf
Mallory: Hat, Jacket, scarf, gloves, fleece leggings, long sweater
Diana: Hat, gloves, fleece blanket, backpack

(Obviously we are preparing for snomageddon)
 
Target
Vacuum Seal Bags
Diana Headphones
Diana tootbrush/toothpaste
Pampers wipes
Diapers
Baby soap

Toiletries
Airborne
Dramamine
Ibuprofen/pepto bismol

Mallory
Concealer
Makeup sponges
Elf makeup (I'm not dressing up as an elf, I mean the cheap dollar makeup that makes me feel less like a troll.  Treat yo' self.)

John
Shaving supplies

Diana’s Breathing treatment and medicines/childrens tyenol/ thermometer

Misc stuff for backpacks
Phone chargers
Car Charger

The list is MUCH longer in reality.  We still need to pack all of our clothes, and Diana's, and there will probably be more stuff added along the way.  Tomorrow, we are dropping our dog, Kelly, off with a coworker, I am getting my hair cut, we shop for our last minute things, and then WE ARE ON OUR WAY!  Ready or not, let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment