Monday, December 12, 2016

Simonis Christmas (The Preface)

In order to calm my nerves regarding the fact that we are about to embark on a Christmas "vacation" where we will be traveling in some form for roughly 18 HOURS of this "vacation," WITH A TWO YEAR OLD, I figured I would write about it.

Consider this my survival log/wilderness journal.  I'm not being dramatic about this at all, (yes I am) but I am totally going to write in the most dramatic fashion possible.

Right now we are less than a week out.  We have nothing packed, but we have bought the essentials.  We will be going from 70 degrees to 12.  There is supposed to be a snowstorm before we arrive.  We haven't driven in snow in about 4 years.   I am left to wonder are we the only idiots on this planet who would make this journey? No way of knowing.

Tonight we will be buying our nieces' and nephews' Christmas presents and having them shipped.  One less thing to keep track of.

Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment