Sunday, October 20, 2013

All done

Well grades are in...finally...and now I am joyfully sitting on my bum, mindlessly pinning on Pinterest and watching football.  This was the first time in a long time when I could finally watch the Lions.  Lions lost, of course.  So, to dull the pain of having to be a Lions fan, here are somethings that are making me happy lately:

*I would like to go to a party like this:

Rustic!!
*I cannot live without coconut oil for my hair.  Smells great, and makes it shiny, because usually my hair looks like a frizzy mess.

*I am currently reading this book:



I have talked about Brene A LOT, but honestly, she's amazing and gives amazing life advice.

*I've been snacking on yogurt covered pretzels.  At first they were just a treat, now I buy them every time we go to the grocery store.  It's becoming an addiction.

*My new favorite thing to do is soak in the beautiful weather and take walks with hubs and Kelly.

 *Here's the top 25 songs I listen to:

 I am officially an old lady.  Less than a month until I'm 28, and we get to see Drew Holcomb for my birthday!  I'm excited. 

That's all for now, hope you all had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment