Monday, October 21, 2013

TGIM

Things I am thankful for today:

Dear Texas weather,
     Thank you for being perfectly chilly and cloudy.  I looked out the window the other day, and the sky was overcast and the wind was howling, and I said out loud, "what a beautiful day."  Normal people probably don't say that, but I love those kind of days. 

Dear Old Navy,
     Thank you for having ridiculously cheap clothing that still looks cute.  One of these days I may need to fork over some more money and buy better, well-made clothing that will last, but not today.

Dear Panera,
     Thank you for having perfect food for chilly, cloudy days. 

Dear Mrs. P
     Thank you for being the QUEEN of English.  I am so happy that you are my mentor.  I blessed to learn from the reigning English expert at LSA.   You are a queen Mrs. P.




No comments:

Post a Comment