Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Full heart

I'm not feeling well today, but I have a full heart.  John and I have never been closer, work has never been better, and there are many plans to anticipate.  There's a part of me that wants to hurry up and let all the good stuff happen right away, and there's another part that wants life to slow down to enjoy this sweet spot of life.

My goal right now is just to keep practicing positivity, joy and creativity.  So, even though things are going well, I know there's room for improvement, especially in the creativity category.  This blog helps, but I know I need to set aside some time to work on expressing myself.  Here are some things I want to work on:

1.  Making our house a home.
   (Having flesh colored walls and coming up with projects, but never finishing them, does not help
    boost morale.  John and I need to work on sprucing up the place a little.)

2.  Play the ukelele more often.
     (The ukelele is a metaphor for life.  I get frustrated with it, and struggle, but when I finally get it, I
       love it.)

That's all I got.  I'm sure the list will get longer, but I feel like this is what's calling to me at the moment.

      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment