Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October...In Review

So, I've been slacking on my blogging duties.  Not much happened during the Halloween party.  We ended up NOT going to the haunted house, thank goodness.  We might go this weekend, but we are still up in the air about it.  I say, after Oct. 31st, all gore and haunted stuff needs to end.  I dressed up as Katniss, as said previously.  Let me just say, powerful, positive, female heroines rock. 

 

Starting this weekend, we begin THE NOVEMBER TO END ALL NOVEMBERS!  I kid you not, here is our schedule for the month of November:

This weekend: Fall Fest Dance at school.  (Supervising, work stuff, but still fun.)

Next weekend: John's birthday weekend and off to New Orleans to meet up with John's brothers (Dear Lord, stay close to us.)

Weekend after that:  Mal's birthday weekend and off to see Drew Holcomb in concert in The Heights (yes, yes)

Weekend after THAT:  DISNEY WORLD WITH OUR BFFS!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a crazy, whirl-wind of a month.  Let's rock it out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment