Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall

Fall is magical.  I am starting to appreciate fall in the South.  It isn't nearly as enchanting as it is up North (sorry Texas) but it does have its moments down here.  

The biggest moment is the cold front.  I'm starting to recognize "the cold front" as an official holiday down here.  It's coming in tomorrow, and it seems like everyone is FREAKING out because of it.  It spells the relief of hot humid days, and welcomes in northernly cool, summer-like weather.  

To celebrate, Friday evening will be apple cider, pumpkins, and a bon fire at the Simonis' house.  I'm trying to force John to watch Hocus Pocus with me, but it doesn't look like that will happen any time soon.  We will see what I can do. 

In the meantime, I will just enjoy my "cool" 70 degree days and dream of the vibrant reds, yellows, and oranges from up North.  

Leaves John gave me from his trip up to Wisconsin



   

No comments:

Post a Comment