Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend Verdict: Part 2

The weekend turned around.  A little more relaxing and less fast paced than last weekend, but still successful.   

We ended up having a wonderful time in Montrose and found a beautiful antique window pane, which is now all mine to put up when I finally paint my home (one day).

We saw Captain Phillips, and both agree that Tom Hanks needs to win SOMETHING for his acting.

We shopped at Whole Foods, and I gave John a hard time.  He said he actually liked shopping there, and I can distinctly remember him HATING it when we were first married.  He said he only liked it now because we can actually afford it and we aren't dirt poor with $20 in our bank account.  I can see his point.  We bought roughly five things and spent $40.

Oh Whole Foods, I will end up with cancer due to GMO food consumption because we probably still can't afford you.  Even if I could afford you, I would still shop at Kroger because I love Cheetos and sour punch straws too much.  So there.  

The best part is the weekend is still going strong.  We are heading over to a friend's house later on to hang out and have some dinner.  Vocabulary tests are graded, and grammar quizzes are almost done.  So, well done weekend for recovering from our garage sale disaster.

Rereading this post, I realize now how completely nerdy and boring our lives are.  Sorry to subject you through it.  I wish I could say I met Beyonce and tell you how fabulous she is in real life, but it wasn't meant to be.     
Little window pane on the right is MINE.  All MINE.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment