Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oh Saturday

   So, it's only 10:43am, but John and I figured we'd get up early and look at some garage sales.  We like seeing if we can find buried treasure, but usually we just end up looking at junk.  It's still fun though.  Here's some advice for one garage sale seller: don't sell your used underwear for $0.50.  OMG!  Seriously people!  After that, John and I came home, grossed out and defeated.  We found no buried treasure.  Just used underwear *barf*

   For some reason, after that excursion, I got on a cleaning spree in my own home (I wonder why).  I also decided to start painting over my flesh colored walls because I get so dang frustrated looking at that ridiculous color day in and day out.  Here's what happened:

 
So, I got a little grey crazy.  Picking your living area colors is HARD.  I honestly hate the two colors on the bottom.  The one taped up on the top isn't so bad.  I'll have to graffiti the house with it a little to see if I actually like it.  Ugh.  Home improvement life is not for the faint of heart.  We now have grey spots in various areas around our house PLUS a flesh colored wall background.  Awesome.  

It's now 11:00am.  The day is starting to look up now.  John has planned for us to go to the Montrose area of Houston for brunch, a movie, and some high class antiquing.  None of this used underwear for $0.50 BS.  Let's see how the rest of the weekend holds up.  It can only go up from here!

      


No comments:

Post a Comment